July 9, 2009

Luggage Arrived Today!

A porter came to the TNS office today around 4pm and only had one bag and it was Brian's. Brian checked it over and everything looked good. As for me, reality started sinking in that I would never again see those cute jeans with the 3 buttons on the pocket and the next 6 months would be filled with pictures of me in 1 of 3 outfits. The TNS employee who had been following up with the airport reassured me that my luggage would arrive tomorrow. Yeah right I thought to myself.....

Brian and I stuck around the office a little later this evening waiting to hitch a ride home with the other volunteers and around 5:45pm my bag arrived! Oh the joy that came over me! I couldn't believe it, I gave it a look over, checked inside, and everything was in its place. What a relief!

Tomorrow I'm wearing the cute jeans with the 3 buttons on the pocket.

All is well in Kenya tonight :)

3 comments:

  1. Hooray!! You guys are so good at getting pictures up and messages posted. You must either A. have a lot of spare time or B. not get any sleep. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bill! I currently have a lot of spare time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jalyn and Brian! Glad to see that you arrived safely. I cannot wait to track your journey!

    ReplyDelete