April 5, 2011

Just Another Tuesday

Today was a lovely day but nothing spectacular happened, so I thought I'd just jot down a few unextraordinary things to remember because otherwise they'll be gone from memory forever and that would be no fun....

  1. Traffic was really bad coming into San Francisco this morning which is rare
  2. I had a rock in my shoe on the way to catch the 38L bus
  3. The guy sitting next to me on the bus smelled strongly of cigarette smoke
  4. I made Brian a really large lunch today all compartmentalized into single serving Tupperware containers: veggie pizza / celery and peanut butter / raisins - dried cranberries - dried bananas - dried apples / granola bar / veggie burger with english muffin / meat sandwhich on english muffin 
  5. I think Brian consumed every bite
  6. I chatted with a woman at lunch about her upcoming wedding
  7. I asked a guy at the gym if he was done using the sit-up bench and he said yes and then walked away without wiping off his sweat (I wiped it off before using)
  8. I think cell phones should be banned in a gym setting because it's annoying when a person is talking loudly on their phone whilst working out on the elliptical machine
  9. My brother sent me a silly email and he never sends me emails
  10. Brian told me he tried to send an automated prank call to our friend but it didn't work :(
Hope you had a delightfully uneventful Tuesday.


I'll leave you with the astronomy picture of the day - isn't it pretty!

















Astronomy Picture of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment